Skip to content
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Place jewelry in the packaging when not wearing to preserve their shine.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up or creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.